Built to operate in bright-light environments, the Acer Chromebook 314’s full 14-inch monitor is perfect for durable performance. The new Intel processor supports low power consumption and sensitive applications. A powerful Intel CPU and powerful Wi-Fi 5 connectivity with good battery life. The USB 3.1 Type-C reversible connector is the same at both ends and on both sides, and it is simple to mount. USB 3.1 is ten times better compared with USB 2.0. The strong, long-lasting battery ensures you don’t need to carry your power adapter.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB
Screen: 14 Inches
Operating System: Chrome OS
· The extra productivity helps classroom assignments highly visual run smoothly, and activities are completed faster.
· Battery life 12.5 hours comes in a fair way. Work in an entire day’s job and time to spare with only a single charge.
· Mu-Mimo (Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output multi-user) is a system that has higher wireless speeds and is able to accommodate more wireless devices simultaneously.
· It is not exactly compact though the wide 14-inch monitor with an anti-glare coating provides consumers with a friendly workspace to be more efficient in bright environments.
· It has limited connectivity even if Intel Gigabit Wi-Fi and the dynamically located Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) wireless antenna with 2×2 MU-MIMO provides a solid, reliable wireless signal.
Quick boot times, robust security, ease of usage, and good battery life are among the attributes of Chrome OS. Two extremely-quick video sharing, data transmission, and the battery are charging USB Type-C ports. The USB 3.1 Type-C reversible connector is the same at both ends and on both sides, and it is simple to mount. USB 3.1 is ten times better compared with USB 2.0. Essential performance complements Google’s small operating system demands while still improving battery efficiency. In most ways, this laptop is a standard Chrome OS laptop.