Samsung Galaxy S10+ is the best from the Galaxy ‘S’ series and the most expensive phone from S10 range. The Galaxy S10+ is not a fundamental recreation of a smartphone but it is packed with innovation that very few smartphones had before.
The flagship phone by Samsung is the S10 series and the best reflects on Galaxy S10+. This means it is the “best phone that Samsung offers.”
OS: Android 9 Pie based on OneUI
Display: 6.4” super AMOLED with 1440×3040 pixels (QHD+)
Processor: Exynos 9820 Octa-core (2.7GHz)
Memory: RAM 8GB + 128GB storage (up to 512GB)
Rear Camera: 12+16+12 Megapixel triple camera
Front Camera: 10+8 Megapixel Dual camera
Battery: 4100mAh with Wireless charging
Protection: Dustproof, Waterproof
Color: Prism Black
- There are so many spectacular features of this product to talk about. The display has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor that allows you to unlock the screen just in a tap instead of pressing and holding to unlock.
- The 4100mAh battery is extremely long-lasting and powerful. Samsung claims that the Galaxy S10+ is the most long-lasting battery made by them so far. Wireless charging is another thing about this model that worth mentioning.
- Galaxy S10+ has an Infinity-O display which is greater than any other usual smartphone display. The display is entirely flawless with a simple dot opening for the front camera.
- Wireless PowerShare to share charge with other phones using the back of it.
- This phone is a powerful photography machine with 3 rear cameras including the ultra-wide and ultra-zoom lens. Lets you capture the world as you see it as Samsung says.
- Wireless charging is not fast enough.
- The phone is expensive.
One of the best phones that money can buy. Everything is at a peak as you can expect from this phone. Best technology anyone can expect in recent years.