Samsung has recently acquainted the ‘A’ series and there getting a good flood. As the ‘A’ series releases another model the A20e lately, it’s even clear that Samsung has a vision toward this series. This series is meant for people who can’t afford Samsung’s flagship phone but still want to use a mid-range phone from the brand.
OS: Android 9 Pie
Display: 5.8” LED (1560×720 pixels)
Processor: Exynos 7884 Octa Core (1.6GHz)
Memory: RAM 3GB + 32GB storage (up to 512GB)
Camera: 13+5 Megapixel dual rear camera + 8 Megapixel front camera
- The elegant design of Galaxy A20e is certainly going to impress someone because you can’t expect fashionable designs on a cheap phone. But the A20e is different. The design is an obvious attraction of this phone.
- The A20e has an Exynos 7884 processor with Mali-G71 GPU. Samsung selected ARM’s chipset in this phone instead of the popular Snapdragon series. However, the performance of this phone is reliable. Though it runs the game pretty smoothly, it’s not a perfect choice for gamers.
- The Camera of this phone is extensively good for landscape shots. Video recording is also solid. With 1080p video that turns up to 60fps makes it an incredible video recording device.
- 3000mAh typical battery with 15W fast charging. This allows you to boost quickly the charging process and fly.
- Samsung used an IPS display on this device instead of its own patented AMOLED technology. Maybe to make the A20e more affordable.
- The game runs smoothly but with limitations. This means not every game can be played with higher frame rates. It makes the device a nightmare for gamers.
Verdicts One of the most affordable phones launched by Samsung lately. Most people opt to choose a better phone with a bigger budget. The Galaxy A20e is a fine art of cheaper and reliable device. But the IPS display in these days often makes it negligible. It still works fine with everyday use and limited gaming features. The better camera turns this device into balance for any rival in this price range.