Blue in colour, Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZBUBTU is one of the Samsung Galaxy A10 models that is similar to Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZKUBTU. The significant difference between these two models is the colour and cost of each. Below, we shall have a look at some of the things you might put into consideration when deciding whether this device is suitable for you.
Processor: 8-core (1.6GHZ, 1.3GHZ) Exynos 7885
Display: 6.2” full rectangle, 6.1” rounded corners, HD+ TFT
Software: Android 9.0 Pie
Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.8 x 8.1mm, 168g
Features: Rear camera 13.0MP f/1.9, Front camera 5.0MP f/2.0, Non-removable Li-ion 3400mAH battery, NFC, Face recognition, Bluetooth
- With the 8-core Exynos 7885 processor paired with the 2GB RAM, there is an improvement in the phones operation speed. It would probably be better if the RAM size were greater.
- Apart from the 2GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, the phone also bears external memory support microSD (up to 512GB). It does ensure that you have enough storage space.
- A decent battery life thanks to the Non-removable Li-ion 3400mAH battery that can last you throughout the day.
- It being a SIM-free phone, there are no restrictions to any network.
- Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZBUBTU has no fingerprint sensor, and the facial recognition is not as effective when it comes to security; hence one might opt for the use of a password or pin.
- Sub-par photos are what you get, especially when the lighting is low. The rear camera is the only one that has a flash whereas the front camera doesn’t.
The overall performance of Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZBUBTU is average, although we cannot ignore the fact that it has quite an impressive battery life, suitable for your day-to-day life. The 6.2” HD+ Display is also another thing to be impressed about, especially if you are a YouTube or Netflix fanatic.