The Moto G8 Plus comes as quite an improvement from the Moto G7 Plus. It’s yet another device from the Moto G series. This model brings a lot to the table, from the outstanding battery (4,000Mah with 15W fast charging) to the impressive triple-camera array on its rear among others. Below we’ll have a look at some of the pros and cons of the Moto G8 Plus that will be important in helping you decide whether the device is a good fit for you.
Processor: Superfast Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 8-Core + 4GB RAM
Display: 6.3” FHD +Display 2280 x 1080 – 19:9 – 400ppi – LTPS IPS LCD
Software: Android 9.0 Pie
Dimensions: 185.35 x 75.83 x 9.09mm, 188g (weight)
Camera: Rear: 48MP primary camera (f/2.0), 5MP depth sensor (f/2.2), 16MPaction camera (117 deg), Front: 25MP (f/2.0)
- The Moto G8 Plus is suitable for all-day use as it comes with a 4,000mAH battery that is enough to last you the whole day, not forgetting the 15W fast-charger that is included. Although this is nowhere close to the 5,000mAH Moto G7 Power battery.
- With the 3.5mm port, Motorola enables the use of analogue connection headphones without an adapter.
- There is less time waiting to load, thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 8-core processor which enhances the phone’s performance and speed.
- The camera performance is sub-par as the photos lack definition, they’re fairly average.
- The Moto G8 Plus does not have its microSD slot.
- Another limitation one may encounter is the strong fluctuation in the Wi-Fi performance.
This device is undoubtedly better than its predecessor, the Moto G7 Plus. With the outstanding battery life and super-fast processor, this Moto G8 Plus makes a perfect gadget for all-day use.