For anyone finding it a little challenging when choosing a gadget from the Moto G series, one might consider the Moto G7 Power PAE90015GB, which features an impressive battery power of up to 5,000mAh. Below, we’re going to review some of the crucial aspects that you might consider when deciding whether this model is right for you.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 1.8GHz (8-Core) – 64-bit
Display: LCD – 1570 x 720 pixels – 6.2” – 403 PPI – 19:9 – LTPS – Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (Scratch-resistant glass)
Memory: 64 GB – RAM 4 GB, MicroSDXC slot – up to 512 GB
Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
Dimensions: 76 mm x 9.3 mm x 159.43 mm
Features: Rear Camera – 12 Megapixel, Front Camera – 8 Megapixel, FM Radio, digital player
- With the Moto G7 Power, battery life is the least of your worries as the 5,000mAH battery gives the smartphone up to 55 hours of power on a single charge.
- A brilliant ultra-wide max vision display is the other thing you get to enjoy on the 6” HD+ screen.
- The Android 9.0 Pie software together with the gestures and settings that Motorola has added to the smartphone improve the overall user experience.
- The phone also has excellent storage as its Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor has 3GB RAM. Apart from the 32GB of storage, one can add 512GB of external storage with a microSD card.
- It is quite a bulky device as it has a 159.43 mm x 76 mm size, 9.3 mm thickness and a weight of almost 200g, making it too cumbersome for a portable device.
- The cameras of this phone do not offer satisfactory photos, especially in low lighting.
- One cannot forget the unattractive Motorola logo on the front.
Motorola continues to push its limits when it comes to smartphone production. With outstanding battery life and decent performance, the Motorola Power G7 has a lot to offer, making it a suitable choice for a number of users.