Among the Huawei Y6 gadgets, is the Huawei Y6 2019 51093RGL which comes in a unique material such as the faux leather material that is amber brown. With a variety of options from this model, one might find it challenging when it comes to deciding on a suitable device. Discussed below are some benefits and downsides that may help you in determining if the Huawei Y6 2019 51093RGL is the right variant for you.
Processor: 4-Core MTK MT6761 (4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53), Mali –G51MP4 GPU
Display: 6.09” HD+ (1560 x 720)
Operation System: EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android 9)
Dimensions: 73.5 x 156.28 x 8mm, 150g
Features: Rear camera 13 MP AF Camera (f/1.8), Front Camera 8 MP FF Camera (with selfie toning flash 2.0), Li-Ion battery 3020mAh, Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- At 3020mAh, the battery performance is decent and certainly better than the 3000mAh for the original Huawei P Smart.
- With the fingerprint scanner and the facial recognition present, there is easy access to the phone without the necessity of remembering the password or pin.
- The phone also offers enough storage space since there is external memory support of up to 512 GB to the original 2GB RAM and 32/64GB internal storage.
- Being a budget smartphone, it has some decent photos
- The battery performance could be better, as we have seen, the Huawei brand is capable of producing smartphones with more efficient battery life.
- With only 2 GB of RAM, it does not offer the best experience. Perhaps a larger RAM such as 3GB could have made a significant difference.
- The smartphone does not support NFC.
The Huawei Y6 2019 51093RGL has excellent functionality and design, which makes it a suitable device for day to day usage.