An ultimate mix of portability and performance. That’s how I would define the HP pavilion 15. AMD has been out of the competition for the past few years but is finally striking back with its Ryzen family processors. This laptop packs a Ryzen 3 processor that will definitely suit your computing needs.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3300U Memory: 8GB Ram (Dual Channel 4×2) Storage: 256gb nVME m.2 SSD Screen: 15.6-inch Full HD IPS Display Weight: 4.18 pounds (1.85 Kg) Battery Runtime:
- With its powerful processor and its excellent battery life, it’s an excellent laptop to carry around for those who travel a lot. Be it for work or for those who have long commutes every day.
- Although it’s not marketed as a powerful gaming laptop, you can actually do some casual gaming with some popular esports title games (like Dota 2, League of Legends, CS:GO) as you would be able to achieve a high enough FPS with these not so heavy load games.
- In combination with the m.2 nVME SSD, Dual Channel RAM (vs. Single Channel, Dual channel wields better results especially with the Ryzen Processors) and the Ryzen processor, you should be able to get excellent overall performance when doing some heavy computing workloads such as video editing, photo editing or even 3D editing.
- Since this only includes a fairly low storage space with its all-powerful SSD, you won’t be able to save a lot of files offline and would have to stay connected to the internet so you can use cloud storage for your files.
- There’s not much to hate about this laptop. I’d say it’s a pretty good deal at only $647 (£499). It pretty much gets things done and the only downside for me would be it’s lacking in storage but this could be remedied with an external hard drive if you really have a lot.