Most laptop manufacturers these days offer a lot of new features which they label as “innovative” or “game changing” but when it comes to real life application, do those really matter? If you are simply looking for a straightforward great overall performing laptop then you should take a look at the HP 15-da0057na.
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM Storage: 2 TB 5400 rpm SATA Screen: 15.6″ FHD anti-glare LED-backlit Weight: 2.04 kg Battery Runtime: 11 hours
- It is packed with a powerful processor and a whooping 2 TB harddrive although an SSD would have been a good addition. On paper, this beast of a device should be able to output some good performance.
- It has a very good battery life that would suit the needs for those who need both the computing power to do a lot of tasks and not having to charge it for a reasonably longer amount of time.
- With HP’s fast charge feature, even if you would use it to the point where it reaches 0 juice, just power down your device and charge it for 45 minutes and it should go from 0% to 50%.
- It only comes with a 4GB RAM which might bring down the potential of the processor depending on what you actually use the laptop for.
- It lacks an SSD which could’ve been much more reasonable than to have 2TB of memory. The ideal combination would be at least 256 GB of SSD and 1TB HDD.
- When it comes down to pure raw computing performance, this definitely is a good choice. It simply gets things done without hesitation. For a price of $868 (£674), it’s a pretty straightforward decision based on pure power of the parts chosen by HP.