With 15.6 inches Full HD screen, this laptop is an excellent device for gaming and multi-purpose with an attractive design and a green glowing keyboard. The processor of the Core i5 family is fast enough for your gaming applications to run smoothly giving you great gaming experience. We have listed the major advantages and drawbacks of this model so that you can give a good thought before choosing a laptop for you.
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal FHD
- Storage: 1 TB HDD, 16 GB Intel Optane
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Memory: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H
- The laptop has an SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit screen which makes it much easier to work on the device even for a long time. The anti-glare technology prevents reflection of any kind.
- With a battery that lasts longer than 10 hours, this laptop is great for travel.
- The laptop has an HP Wide Vision camera which covers more area.
- The laptop’s video playback battery life is 9 hours. Thus, it supports your binge-watching sessions very well.
- The laptop has a massive storage of 1 TB. Thus, you can store all you want on your laptop itself.
- The laptop weighs 2.2 kgs which makes it a bit heavy to carry around.
- 4GB RAM is not sufficient for heavy software. You can get laptops with more RAM at this price.
This device is good for a person wanting a normal laptop for basic features. With a 4 GB RAM and just 1 USB port, this laptop costs a bit more than it should. However, you get the trust of the HP brand. Thus, you can bet on the reliability of the product.