HP 250 G6 deserves recognition, which is provided with a sleek, beautiful, and reasonably sturdy chassis packing relatively excellent input device and a big battery. This model HP 250 G6 is altered so slightly from its previous model. But the new that it has brought in its alteration will be part of the discussion. One thing makes an impression, and a 15-inch laptop is relatively portable, it is kept under 2 kg and measures just 23.8 mm. It suits to the users who are looking for a budget-oriented laptop. But will it work for them in its performance and specifications? Let’s have a look at that
Processor: Intel. Core I7 7500U. 2.7 GHz
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 inches
- Its color doesn’t allow smudges and finger prints to stick easily.
- If we do its bending and twisting tests, pressing the middle of the lid results in a little flex, the screen shows a few ripples, we observe the same if we do the twisting test. So it has passed twisting and bending tests.
- It is equipped with a powerful Intel Core i7 7500U 2.7 GHz processor that swifts the operations and processing while we on this beautiful HP 250 G6.
- The screen provides a copious view for videos, photos, and all work of the office, which is compatible with eyes and a better display. A high-resolution display enhances the quality of the device and screen.
- Windows 10 home and 8 GB RAM prepares the laptop for working on any advance software.
- It’s Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is very smooth in working and makes the connectivity look very easy.
- It is granted with a single and little grill for cooling intake, which looks exceptionally insufficient. This can result in the failure of efficient output by a device in non-standard hot places.
- Besides the problems of cooling intake, HP 250 G6 is an impressive laptop. It matches with the needs of users and performs really well. It is a low budget laptop with perfect specifications.