This entry-level Inspiron spots an AMD Ryzen 3 2300U with integrated Vega 6. It is a great option for people who want a laptop that would no break their back both financially at a starting price of $500 and literally at only 1.9kg which is remarkable for a 15.6 inches PC.
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 SSD
Screen: 15.6 inches
– It has a slightly recessed keyboard which is efficient and compact. It has its numerical pad on the right. The keyboard clatter is low and typing noise is minimal.
– Compared to laptops in its price range, this Inspiron does remarkably well when it comes to displaying. It has an FHD panel and there is uniform brightness distribution across the screen. The backlight also does not bleed unto the screen, providing a decent visual experience.
– AMD Ryzen 3 2300U and 8 GB RAMs and a 256 Toshiba SSD make this a great notebook for office and internet use.
– Due to its low price, it is restricted in regards to connectivity. It does have a full-sized SD card reader on its right side which is by a USB 3.0 port. Other ports are on the left, 3 USB-A ports, one of them connectible only with USB 2.0 but no USB-C is present.
– the keyboard does not posses backlight which can cause difficulty for those who need to see their keys in a poorly-lit room but this feature is not something that usually comes with entry-level notebooks.
It is an entry-level notebook and you will not think otherwise when you inspect its build quality but its processor is much more powerful than others in its price bracket. It is also light and portable which is a plus if you are usually on the go.