Dell Inspiron 14 is a decent, affordable convertible device. It has a pretty simple design that matches almost every Inspiron design. Its material use is different than the previous Inspiron laptops. A decent keyboard layout makes it better looking. It is also equipped with one of the fastest fingerprint readers available in the market. The thing we were discussing was a little introduction to the device but needed to dive deeper into its specifications and features that make it different. We will look into it, whether it worth buying or not. Let’s have a look into it.
Processor: Intel. Core i5. 3.9 GHz
Memory: 8GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 inches
- It gives an incredible, unforgettable viewing experience through arrow two sized bezel design, We can see it from a wide range of angles, its Full HD IPS touch display provides a large view from different angles.
- It handles the most tedious tasks through Intel Core processors, 256 GB reliable state Drive storage, and 4 GB of DDR4 memory.
- Its speakers are a unique quality of this model as Dell’s cinema sound suit gives an intro to professionally enhanced built-in speakers.
- It provides a virtually lag-free video streaming, through Dell’s Cinema stream.
- Power delivery and Displayport are supported through a USB type CTM provides with charging options, and it supplies monitors with display signals.
- Its screen resolution is a fantastic package for watching HD videos, and it gives a bright display for making presentations and creating good content on it.
- It supports multiple heavy-duty software, which makes it stand higher than other competing devices of its type.
- It misses the USB-C port, which is a necessity these days; every device is coming equipped with it. Its connectivity doesn’t have thunderbolt points, which is another miss.
Verdict It an excellent laptop, but its weight and limited connectivity issues keep it down. If these problems get solved. This low price beautiful device can defeat its competitors.