The ultra-slim television offers small sharp images and vibrant colors. The sole use of an HD Game console such as the PS3 or XBOX is possible with the DVD player already built into the HDMI input. You can also play some video media files, MP3s or show your photos using the USB recording function. You will need to purchase a different memory stick to do so. Also, a desktop PC or laptop can be connected via a VGA using the PC input, making the display an ideal one.
It also comes with a built-in DVD player, with a single remote control provided to operate regular TV functions as well as the DVD features.
Using the USB with an external storage device you can record live TV and even stop it for later viewing. You can link external devices like Gambling Consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) with the HDMI input, and you will play in style with a product 1080p resolution.
Screen size: 16 inches.
Dimensions: W 374mm x H 244mm x D 48mm
Features: Built-In DVD, USB-Recording (PVR)
Resolution Size: 1920×1080 (Full HD)
· It has USB input which allows you to connect devices such as personal hard drives, mobile phones, and other products to your TV.
- Cello C16230FT2S2 comes with 2 AAA batteries and a quick start guide in other to set up the TV quickly.
- The TV can be mounted on the wall with VESA: 75mm x 75mm.
- You can also use a USB device to record and retrieve television programs you might have missed.
· It is very difficult to set up Cello C16230FT2S2
· Sound quality isn’t really good.
16” Full HD LED TV with Freeview T2 capabilities Contrast Ratio: 800:1. It also has a Built-in Freeview T2 HD channels, which allows you to watch and enjoy digital content including HD channels.