Acer Nitro 5 controls your system’s essential function, and it keeps your gaming session running smooth and refreshing with its powerful processor. I thought the same way that you think if you are a gamer, then it is a piece of good news for you. Acer Nitro 5 is one of the most suitable solutions in the budget gaming segment. It is built with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics and 144Hz IPS display that secures a smooth, pleasant speed journey into the multiverse of gaming. Acer CoolBoost gives you the freedom to take control of the cooling process. Though it looks like a complete package for the people who love playing games on their laptops, there are other things that we must keep in mind while purchasing a computer. So let’s have a look at its specifications, benefits, and downsides to understand it better.
Processor: Intel. Core i5. 2.3 GHz
Memory: 8GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 inches
- It has excellent build quality, which makes it reliable and attractive for the users.
- Its battery life is excellent, as a gaming laptop, Netflix, and YouTube videos player, its battery supports it.
- It possesses good SSD speeds and a better cooling system that keeps it fresh, and it performs far better than other devices.
- Its contrast ration and viewing angles are very versatile. It switches very smoothly between the dedicated GPU and iGPU.
- It possesses Fullsize HDMI port, Ethernet port, GeForce GTX Ti option, FHD IPS display with decent viewing angles.
- It is lightweight, and it can easily add a second HDD or SSD.
- Its full-size keyboard is beautiful and includes a soft laptop sleeve.
- It is not well equipped with modern connectivity needs, and It doesn’t include Thunderbolt 3 in its system, which is a significant loss for the reputation of the device.
- This is a lovable device, which reaches very near to perfection among all available devices in its type and price; it just needs an improved connectivity department.