More modern, faster and clearer than the previous version, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 connected watch will accompany you on a daily basis and in all your sports activities. Concentrated in technology, this watch with an authentic rounded shape and an aluminum case will find its place perfectly on your wrist.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- CPU: 2x 1.15GHz Cortex-A53 (Samsung Exynos 9110)
- RAM: 768MB
- Interfaces: Bluetooth 5.0, WLAN 802.11b/g/n, NFC
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, gyroscope, light sensor, Heart Rate Monitor (optical, electrical), barometer
- Compatibility: From Android 5.0, from iOS 9.0
- The battery for normal usage is amazing: The battery can last up to 3 days under normal usage. If you use it to train it to use more battery but still really amazing
- You can send predefined, emoji’s, use your voice to dictate a message or use the surprisingly easy keyboard.
- This watch model updates once you sync it with your phone.
- Be aware this is the European version of the watch. Samsung pay will not work, you do not receive updates and the Samsung support and warranty will not be valid in the UK.
- The memory available to the user is less than the total memory of the terminal because the operating system and the software need part of it to function optimally. Actual memory available may vary depending on the telephone operator and system updates.
When it comes to selecting a high performing smart watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 SM-R820NZSAXEF is the real deal. It offers you advanced functionalities for your well-being such as stress and sleep management or even with daily goals, but also the possibility of receiving your SMS, e-mail, social media and much more.