Like a stylish splash of colors, HUAWEI Band 4 is available in Sakura Pink, Amber Sunrise and Graphite Black. The 2.5D colorful touch screen offers you the stunning visual experience, engaging interface, and smart message notification.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- Display: TFT color screen
- Resolution: 80 x 160 pixels
- Size: 0.96 inches
- Operating System: Android 4.4 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensors: 3-axis acceleration sensor, Infrared wear sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- Easy Charging, Longer Usage: Free you from different cables and chargers. The built-in USB plug of HUAWEI Band 4 fits in general USB chargers so you charge it anywhere and anytime.
- A single charge powers the band with more than 6 days of usage time
- Smart Heart Rate Tracking: Thanks to the professional optical devices, processing chips, and AI algorithms, the HUAWEI TruSeen™ 3.5 monitors your heart rate with accuracy.
- It also provides intelligent reminders via vibrations if your heart rate exceeds the maximum average heart rate.
- In the night mode, the invisible light ensures less distraction for your better sleep.
- The health app is not perfect: For example, it is not very clear what data is displayed on the home page – phone or band and app. interface is generally not very intuitive and not customizable
- The fixing for the strap is not very secure and can easily fall out whilst putting the device on your wrist. If lost it would make the whole device unusable.
Very good and easy to use. It also has a timer and stopwatch function which are useful. It provides good service in terms of your sleep pattern and quality, swimming ability and heart rate throughout the day. For its feature set and it’s the price point, it can’t be beaten. Highly recommended!