The 6000-series is where things should start getting affordable when we talk about Phillips TV models. Philips received an Award for some of its affordable models in 2018. Perhaps the most exciting news is that Philips, along with Panasonic, features both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ on almost all of its 2019 models, taking the agony out of having to pick a side. For all these reasons, it is necessary to consider the Philips 55PUS6814/12 model, and this is all that you need to know about it.
- 3-sided Ambilight
- 4K UHD resolution (3.840 x 2.160) in combination with the LED technology.
- HDR 10+, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- Saphi Smart TV
- Alexa built-in
- Freeview HD with Freeview Play
- 4K UHD resolution elevates the picture quality to a whole new level, is so sharp you’ll think you’re there.
- The Ambilight feature is a plus that adds value and it makes the TV looks great and enhances the room where it is installed.
- The combination of LED and 4K technology gives an incredible experience and it makes you feel like you are right at the set of the TV show you are watching
- Alexa built-in gives you access to a high tech level for controlling your electronic devices without moving a finger or looking for the remote.
- SAPHI Smart TV offers a fast, intuitive operating system.
- The remote control is not synchronized with the TV when I use Netflix or any other app.
- Philips’ Saphi Smart TV interface takes over from Android Pie, which means there’s no Google Assistant, but Alexa support is baked in.
The Philips 55PUS6814/12 is a Full UHD 4k TV, where the best of two technologies meet, combined with great sound. It has a lot of interesting features and an affordable price.