The Huawei P30 pro phone is a beautifully designed OLED smartphone with a case. It comes with a display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
This new version of Huawei P30 Pro is built to run on Android V9.0 (Pie) operating system. One unique feature of this particular phone is the battery life. It is designed to last for a minimum of 2 days since it has 4300 mAh.
The smartphone helps to reveal one’s reliance as the Huawei ToF camera powers it. This phone camera captures the depth of objects with utmost accuracy and AIS Long Exposure Shot.
With this feature, the sharpness of your image will be highlighted to near perfection. This helps to give your pictures a professional level broken.
Memory: 8GB RAM and 256GB
Display: 6.47-inch (1080×2340)
Processor: 2.6GHz octa-core (HiSilicon Kirin 980)
Lens: 20 MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens
Form Type: Touchscreen
Battery capacity (mAh): 4200
Camera: Rear camera 40-megapixel and Front camera 32-megapixel
Connectivity: Wi-Fi standards supported, Bluetooth, Infrared, NFC
1. The Huawei P30 Pro phone is the first phone to feature the 5X optical zoom capability and 10X hybrid zoom
2. The phone boast of a very great battery life
3. It comes with a superzoom lens and a 40 MP super Sensing camera
4. It comes with excellent storage and RAM
5. The camera comes with an excellent resolution and rich detail
6. The Huawei P30 Pro comes with a Dual-view video that can work simultaneously
7. The phone comes with an upgraded Huawei Vlogs features that help for simple editing
8. The Huawei P30 pro-ToF camera allows you to capture exciting and incredible moments
9. Huawei P30 comes with Reserve charge and Supercharge capacity
1. The optical phone zoom doesn’t work in low light
2. Limited flexibility with the EMUI 9.1
Final Verdict The Huawei P30 pro is all about photography and unique lenses, sensors, and other software features. The defining feature of this smartphone is its 5X optical zoom capability. The phone is a sure bet for anyone that loves taking selfie and images on the go.