A Smart TV is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps and has become a must-have for most people since the rising popularity of platforms like Netflix and even if you are not familiar with this new type of entertainment, the idea of your TV giving you the possibility to connect to the Ethernet, could be really attractive for several reasons. The Ferguson F32RTS is one of these devices and you will know more about it above.
- 32″ HD Ready LED Smart TV
- Built-in Freeview DVB-T2 HD channels
- 1080 x 768 screen resolution
- 16.7 million display colors
- USB – record digital TV and play media files from other devices
- HDMI x 2 inputs for external devices & consoles.
- The Ferguson Company offers a series of preloaded Apps, such as popular streaming platforms like Netflix and Prime Video, so you can connect your TV and be ready to enjoy this type of content right away. Find catch up apps such as BBC iPlayer, All 4 and ITV Hub ready and waiting for you straight out the box.
- It offers 16.7 million display colors and a contrast ratio of 3000:1, providing the best color payoff from the whitest whites to the darkest blacks.
- It also features USB inputs allowing you to record live TV, watch saved media and add an external keyboard with ease, or enjoy your skyboxes and game consoles with minimal cable swapping hassle through the two HDMI inputs.
- Although it has a good market price, sometimes it could be a little slow while changing between channel or functions and that could be annoying especially while zapping.
- It doesn’t include Freeview HD contrary to other models from the same company, so you will have to purchase an additional Freeview box if you are interested in this service.
The Ferguson F32RTS TV model could be a good price alternative if you want to have a 32 inches Smart TV and just require to manage basic functions and not too many Apps.