Alienware Aurora R8 Awaur8-7067slv-Pgb is a high-performance gaming computer; it has a microATX motherboard and has a customized lighting feature in the external layout of a system that separates it from other computer brands. The use of the dependable Intel Core i7-core processor, 8GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card simultaneously to give a high-quality performance.
It provides a wide range option for graphics upgrading that the user can afford. Alienware Aurora R8 Awaur8-7067slv-Pgb also offers a solution from 4K gaming with Oculus VR up to 12k gaming with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti overlock.
It has USB ports, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless and internet connection. The external design of the PC takes queues of Area-51 Alienware computer featuring customizes AlienFX lighting.
Processor type: Intel Core i7-9700
Processor speed: 4.7GHz
RAM size: 8GB
Hard drive size: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD
Graphics card: 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- USB ports that allow for quicker and easier transfer of documents, videos, photos from other devices.
- It has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for internet connection and wireless data transfer from other devices respectively.
- It has a DVD-RW optical drive to copy and write data to disc
- The hard drive, memory and expansion card of this PC are tool-less. While the graphics card can be upgraded without the use of tools.
- It has support for dual 300-watt NVidia GeForce RTX graphic overlock.
- the computer lighting is only on the power button, the side lighting stops beaming after a few seconds that the PC is turned on.
- It has no webcam
Verdict Although the cost of acquisition is much too expensive, its characteristics suggest that the price is worth it. The PC is durable and compact. It is good for architectural designs, animation and videos editing.