The Alienware Aurora R8AWAUR8-5050SLV-PGB is middle tower desktop computer built for gamers. It is also a dual-graphics computer with more tool-free features than any other prior Alienware computer.
it provides solution ranging from 4 K gaming to Oculus VR and HTC / VIVE and up to 12 K gaming with the superb NVidia GeForce RTX. The graphic card can be upgraded without the use of tools, also the has hard drive, memory and expansion card are tool-less.
It provides a wide range option for graphics upgrading which covers gamer’s budget. The Alienware Aurora R8 comes with the latest MicroATX motherboard
The exterior design of the PC takes Area-51 queues. This consists of customizing FX lighting and other features for users to access the component.
Processor type: Intel Core i5-9400
Processor speed: 4.1GHz
RAM size: 8GB
Hard drive size: 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
Graphics card: 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Dual graphics and overclocking: it offers 4K gaming solution to 12 K gaming with support up to dual 300-watt NVidia GeForce RTX graphic overlock.
- it helps to upgrade the graphics card, hard drive and memory module without using any tools.
- Alienware Aurora R8 run quietly without any noisy interruption and it has a distinct appearance with the AlienFX lighting on it.
- Performance is faster, quicker and higher because of the great features.
- It has DVD-RW optical drive
- If not properly maintained, it develops fault easily
- This product, like all other computers in the Alienware Aurora range, is quite costly.
- The Alienware Aurora R8 consumes more power than any other Aurora device.
Because of its high performance, it is mostly used for gaming. It can also endure a workload for design development and applications. Also, this computer is recommended for both gamers and graphic designers.