When it comes to finding the perfect budget laptop model, there are now more options than ever. While many of them are Chromebook models, Windows has introduced many of their own, including the Lenovo IdeaPad S130 81J20076UK.
This 14-inch model comes with the basics most users need, and that is it so that they can keep the price low enough to compete with the budget-friendly Chromebook models.
Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides to see if it might be right for you.
Lenovo IdeaPad S130 81J20076UK Specifications
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- If you are looking for something easy on the wallet, this model is for you; it costs a fraction of the price a typical mid-range laptop does
- Portability is also great as this model only weighs 1.27 KG and is easy to take on the go for extended periods of time
- We have seen better when it comes to battery life, but with up to 8 hours on a single charge, it is still quite good when comparing to other models within the same price range
- With 3 USB 3.0 ports available, you will find plenty of space for your external high-speed devices
- If you save any amount of files to your local drive, you will want to consider alternatives like online storage or external drives since it only comes with a small 64 GB drive
- Overall power is quite low on this device as it only has a low-end Intel Celeron and just 4 GB of memory, so anything more than a basic day to day tasks may be a struggle for this hardware
- It doesn’t include a dedicated graphics card, so this combined with the lower end hardware will make gaming just about impossible
The Lenovo IdeaPad S130 81J20076UK isn’t going to be for everybody; students or professional users may find that the hardware limitations do not allow them to run the applications they need.
However, basic home users should find enough performance to do what they have to do while also saving a ton of money due to its budget-friendly price.