When most people think of what a standard and/or average laptop is, they picture something like the HP 15s-fq0012na. That isn’t a negative towards this model as standard is what fits many laptop users’ lifestyle.
This laptop features a standard 15.6-inch screen while including enough performance to handle day to day tasks and more.
Below we will go through some of its key benefits and downsides to see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
HP 15s-fq0012na Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- In many ways, the Intel Core i5 is the perfect processor for the typical laptop user. It has plenty of power while being more affordable than its bigger sibling, the Intel Core i7
- Storage space is plentiful on this model, with 512 GB available but what makes it even better is the fact it is an SSD, so you also get the increased performance due to the faster read and write times
- The full-sized 15.6-inch display gives you plenty of viewing space without being too big and bulky
- This model comes with HP fast charge technology so you can quickly get back on the go when your battery has finally been drained
- It isn’t too heavy but compared to some of the mobile-friendly options on the market, it will feel on the heavy side at 1.69 KG
- This isn’t uncommon nowadays, but just in case you still use physical media, keep in mind this model does not include an optical drive, so you will have to purchase an external to cover this need
- With some new models, including touchscreen technology, it is disappointing that this feature is not included in this model
The HP 15s-fq0012na does a great job of covering all the essentials for students, professionals, or just day-to-day home users. All of this for a price that isn’t outrageous is why this is a great fit for all consumers.