Unlike any other Smart TV that you can find on the market, the Ferguson 40” Superfast Smart 4K HDR TV features extremely easy and super-fast interface. You can easily move from terrestrial channels to an amazing online viewing of the streaming content. Everyone who loves great quality of picture and an HD resolution featuring the future of Smart Technology, we recommend getting this TV as your first choice. However, let’s see all the benefits and downsides that are part of the Ferguson Superfast Smart 4K HDR TV.
- 40’’ 4K Ultra HD HDR Screen
- Superfast Smart TV featuring built-in Wi-Fi
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- 4 HDMI inputs for external use
- When it comes to operating with this TV, one thing is pretty clear – You will definitely love the Superfast TV interface. Being able to switch constantly and with ease between the terrestrial channels and online streaming content surely is a convenient thing to have.
- With the incredible 4K Quality that this TV brings in the living room, you will be able to enjoy crystal clear and sharp image. It’s always a good thing to increase your viewing experience.
- The compatibility with a majority of apps is simply amazing. This TV allows you to download all of your favorite apps and directly use them. Simply speaking, you will be able to experience a totally different TV entertainment world.
- As for the connectivity, we can say that this Ferguson TV has two 2.0 USB ports and four HDMI inputs which allow you to connect many different devices and consoles.
- The option to mount it on the wall requires you to use all sorts of tools and to drill a hole in the wall. Simply not that easy.
- Some of the apps that you download on this TV might freeze from time to time. All you need is to refresh them by turning the TV off and on again.
- Doesn’t have that durable frame.
All in all, the Ferguson 40” Superfast Smart 4K HDR TV is simply a good choice if you are looking for a crystal clear image and multi-functionality.