This model is known to be the world’s slimmest laptop, with a very strong performance and silky smooth display merged with immersive audio, all in a very thin chassis. It has essential features which makes it efficient and different from the others.
Design and Build
Asus ROG Zephyrus GA502DU-AL005T is designed from pure aluminium, it’s beautiful lid has two-tone black design that splits diagonally, thus dividing it into a well-patterned matte and brushed aluminium coating. That’s not all; its beautifully crafted ROG logo sits on the brushed sides.
Keyboard and touchpad
With an active aerodynamic system, the keyboard utilizes forward facing layout. The keyboard is also backlit and the touchpad operates like a digital number pad just with the click of a button and when you open the lid of the laptop, its underside lifts it up. It also has a super customizable RGB lighting. The keys travel a distance of about 1 millimetre but also require a solid 78 grams force to actuate.
It has five USB connections, with one USB Type-C port, two USB 2.0 ports, and a headphone jack, its power jack is well positioned and a Kensington lock slot, as well as an HDMI 2.0, is located at the back of this laptop. It has one USB 3.1 port and a Type C display port.
- Processor: 8th Gen Core i7 processor
- Graphics: NvidiaGTX 1070 Max-Q GPU
- Storage: 256 GB SSD (WDC PC SN520-M.2 PCIe x2 80mm)
- Video memory; 8GB
- Touchpad size: 2.3×2.9 inc
- RAM: 16 GB
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- Screen: 14.2x 10.6×0.6 in
- Weight: 4.6 pounds
- It has a super thin and light design
- Powerful performance and graphics
- Solid audio and stunning display
- ROG Zephyrus GA502DU-AL005T has amazing features, however, Its webcam is quite grainy
- Although the keyboard utilizes forward facing layout, it is quite uncomfortable to some certain degree.
ROG Zephyrus GA502DU-AL005T is an ideal choice for tycoons whose digital activities require “space”. The storage option available will suffice for that.