The Asus FX505GD- BQ112T is an impressive hardware and a compact aggressively designed chassis that is exceptionally tough. The new NanoEdge design now has a thinner 6.5mm bezel for extreme immersion in a much more compact package. Its built to survive day to day harzards from sudden jolts onto a desk and vibration, stability and durability is at the very heart of this model and it’s been pushed to the limit to ensure the best for gamers.
Asus HyperCool technology comprises of the anti- dust cooling system and fan Overboost technology to ensure constant cooling during gaming marathons. A 100% sRGB color gamut and elaborate view angles ensure consistent and vivid colors even when its in view from an extreme position
Processor- Intel Core i5
Memory- 8GB of RAM
Storage- 256GB SSD
Screen- 15.6 Inches
- It is equipped with the NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB graphics, ideal for maximum action games like Fortnite League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike, Overwatch RocketLeague and many more.
- The Asus FX505GD- BQ112T breathes air from vent right above the keyboard as well as a couple of vents on the bottom end of the device. The speaker are well located on the sides while theexhausted hot air comes out from the back of the laptop.
- Cooling is also enhanced by the patented trapezoid- cut lid and atrategically placed fans.
- It posseses a shallow color coverage (LG LP156WFC- SPD1)
- Subpar built quality
- Average battery life hereby making it difficult to enjoy gaming for a longer period of time.
- Absence of Thunderbolt connection, neither a Type- C port at all in contrast with the competition.
Those looking for a premium experience should strongly consider Asus FX505GD- BQ112T because this device delivers an immersive gaming experience without breaking the bank.