At first, you may confuse Huawei MateBook 53010GCQ for a MacBook, were it not for the shiny Huawei logo on the top side. With a weight of 2.9 pounds, Huawei MateBook 53010GCQ come equipped with the latest intel whiskey Lake processor, and an industry leading full view Touch Screen with 88 percent screen to body ratio. The 13-inch slender 4.4 mm bezel makes more room for rich, vivid and bright graphics to ignite your imaginations. One Hop* NFC transfer allows uploads and transfer of photos and videos within seconds. Join me and learn more about this laptop’ s benefit and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i7- 8565U
Storage: 512 SSD
Screen: 13 inches.
- Speedy performance thanks to its 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor. It boosts performance up to 40 percent over its predecessors.
- Sharp, the colorful display provided by HUAWEI Full View Display. Offering you an immersive visual experience.
- Comparably affordable.
- A comfortable keyboard which is easy to use. Very convenient for office work.
- It comes with a portable pocket charger which can quick charge your laptop and also smartphone by utilizing multi-functional connectors.
- Enjoy navigating through your stuff on the laptop by utilizing the Huawei MateBook 53010GCQ high – precision multi-touch screen.
- It’s one-touch power button with enhanced BIOS, allows you to power up quickly and log in.
- The Huawei MateBook 53010GCQ battery doesn’t offer much endurance
- Lack of Thunderbolt ports
The Huawei MateBook 53010GCQ is an ultraportable, speedy and attractive laptop, with very good keyboard convenient for everyday work, although its battery life it’s too short. Moreover, it does what any flagship laptop can do and more for the same price or even less.