The Alienware M17 GCXC1 is an improvement compared to its predecessor, it has all the makings of a dream laptop. When your opponents swam down like locusts, the Alienware M17 GCXC1 will provide you with the firepower for all-extermination. It features the most powerful Intel mobile processor available, ATI CrossFireX GPU and Alienware’s dramatic industrial design, delivering the ultimate high-definition mobile gaming and entertainment experience. It is Alienware’s thinnest 17-inch gaming laptop, weighing only 5.76 lbs.’ with a thickness of 23mm. Also, it is packed with the NVIDIA graphics for a powerhouse performance. Below are some of its specs, benefits, and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core-i7-8750H
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256GB + 1TB
Screen: 17.3 inches
- Convenient for travels. The new Alienware m17 non-compromised design that utilizes premium magnesium alloy (lightest material in the world) construction, enabling ideal rigidity without impacting weight and size.
- It’s advanced thermal technology (Alienware’s Cyro-Tech v2.O), enhances component cooling which maximizing the overall performance. Keeping your laptop cool to touch.
- Provides bigger visuals. The Alienware M17 GCXC1 is designed for total immersion and maximum portability, with a larger 17.3 display to take you even deeper in the game.
- It makes your presence felt by utilizing the full potential of the front- facing the camera and dual- array microphones.
- Enjoy its quick touch control pad. The Alienware QuickTouch control pad utilizes touch-capacitive sensors to access and manage power and volume controls.
- It has a below average battery life.
- Even with an advanced cooling system, the CPU and GPU become very warm when gaming.
Verdict It is the perfect desktop replacement that delivers form and functionality. The Alienware M17 GCXC1 combines powerful component and a lovely show-stopping display in a slim, semi-portable chassis.