If you are looking for the true-desktop gaming experience, then the Alienware Area-51m F6DD3 is the laptop you need. It is unlike any mobile gaming machine ever developed. With extraordinary desktop-level processing power, CPU and GPU upgradability, a premium revolutionary design and advanced cooling system, you are in for a gaming experience of your lifetime. The Alienware Area-51m F6DD3 features an 8th Generation Intel Core i7- 8700 processor, providing it a whole new level of computing power. Loss yourself in the game uninterrupted, all thanks to NVIDIA GeForce graphics with full-throttle power and high- end overcooking, all in immersive 144Hz 17-inch Full HD display. Below are some benefits and downsides of this laptop.
Processor: Intel Core i7- 8700
Memory: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 512GB + 1TB SSHD
Screen: 17.3 inches
- The Alienware Area-51m F6DD3 supports up to 64GB of DDR4 memory, ensuring you always have enough RAM for even the most performance-intensive jobs.
- It has been engineered with CPU and GPU upgrades, allowing gamers to harness power comparable to even the highest-performance desktop.
- Get immersed in your game, with the next generation Tobii eye tracking. It has small sensors with wake capabilities, enabling features and sensitivity to track head pose, face ID, presence, fine gaze, and eye position.
- With the advance, Alienware’s Cyro Tech V2.0, component cooling is optimized. Furthermore, overall performance is maximized, keeping your laptop cool to touch.
- Additionally, it contains a new gorgeous Alienware’s design.
- It has all the ports you need to connect your peripheral devices.
- Surprisingly it has poor battery life.
- Weighs heavily especially with the two adapters,
- Cost more compared to other modern laptops.
The new futuristic design of Alienware Area-51m F6DD3 reflects the diverse, evolving nature of gamers everywhere, incorporating high contrast, performance-focused engineering, and celebrated thermals.