When most people consider what an average mid-range laptop should provide the Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX00CBUK hits most of those aspects head on. It isn’t overly flashy with expensive features that the average user needs nor does it include a bunch of low end hardware that will make life difficult if you try to do anything more than the most basic of tasks. For many consumers this Lenovo model seems to be an ideal choice but lets look over some of its benefits and downsides to find out for sure.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The Intel Core i5 is one of our favorite processors to recommend to the typical user as it is plenty powerful but also much more budget friendly than the high end Intel Core i7
– Some features that you won’t find in all newer laptop models such as a fingerprint reader for added security and even a DVDRW drive for using physical media can both be found in this model
– The SSD hard drive helps give this laptop a great boost in performance due to its fast read and write times
– At 2.05 KG it is still light enough to be your go to machine for on the go use
– The integrated graphics will not impress gamers in the least. It is great for watching movies and basic day to day requirements but will lack the graphic processing capabilities to play the latest gaming titles smoothly
– Storage is decent in this model but for those that have high storage demands the 256 GB drive may not be quite what they are looking for.
The Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX00CBUK is a very well rounded laptop making it great choice for just about any average laptop user.